Directions for Question 1: Mark a if only I follows; Mark b if only II follows; Mark c if either I or II follow; Mark d if neither I nor II follow; Mark e if both follow:
1) Some balls are points. All balls are pens. All pens are gels.
I. All balls are pens.
II. All pens are balls.
2) 6 people A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in a row facing the East. A is to the immediate right of C who is at the extreme north end. E is sitting between B and F. B is 2 places to the right of A. Which of the following pairs of people are adjacent to each other?
e) None of these
A + B means A is the daughter of B
A – B means A is the husband of B
A * B means A is the brother of B
If M – N + P * Q then which of the following is not true
a) P is the father-in-law of M
b) N is the wife of M
c) Q is the mother of N
d) P is the mother of N
e) Q is the grand-mother of N
4) Read the main statement given below and Mark a if conclusion I follows; b if conclusion II follows; c if either conclusion I or II follow; d if neither conclusion I nor II follow; e if both conclusions I and II follow Statement – Today in India we do need extraordinary specialists but we need those trained ordinary doctors who are dedicated to their profession Conclusions -
(I) We should promote the medical profession with dedicated ordinary doctors rather than promoting high specialized medical education
(II) Extraordinary specialists are not dedicated to their profession
5) Read the following information carefully and answer the question below:
• Abha weighs more than Bharat.
• Renuka weighs more than Kamal.
• Shiela weighs less than Mohit.
• Abha and Mohit have the same weight.
• Kamal weighs less than Bharat.
Who amongst the following weighs the minimum ?
(d) Abha or Mohit
(e) Cannot be determined
6) Jack starts from point A, walks 14 m towards the East, takes a left turn and walks 4 m. He then takes right turn, walks 2 m and stops.Sam starts from the same point A, walks 14 m towards the South, takes a left turn and walks 20m before stopping. Jack walks 4 m from the point where he stopped in a straight line in the same direction which he
faced when he stopped and reaches point B. How far would Sam have to travel from the point where he stopped and in which direction if he must meet Jack at point B ?
(a) 12 m towards South
(b) 14 towards South
(c) 18 m towards South
(d) 18 m towards North
(e) 16 m towards South
7) In a certain code language —'was that your letter in the box' is coded as, 'ra jo zi
mo ke sa da' 'that was not there' is coded as, 'ko bi da zi' 'the letter was black' is coded as, 'de zi sa ra' 'letter box not in' is coded as, 'ko jo mo ra' 'your box' is coded as,'jo ke'Which of the the following is coded as 'ra' in the given code language ?
(e) None of these